Hi! Thanks for asking about our services!
I’d love to hear your songs and craft an exciting mix and/or master for you!
I will send you a personalized, detailed proposal with all the info about availability, price, process, detailed timescale and everything else you need to know. But in order to do so, I’d love to have some more details.
I need to have a clear picture of what exactly you are planning to do, what your tracks sound like and how I can help you best, so you can reach your goals.
So, please ask yourself these questions and then fill out the form below with as much info and detail as you can:
Goals & vision:
- What are your goals for that record, what are you trying to achieve with it?
- Who is your audience? Do you care about what they would love to hear from you, or is it just for yourself?
- On which medium will it be released?
- Are you signed to a record label, or a you looking to get signed to a label? Which one(s)?
- What does your vision look like sonically? Which kind of vibe and impact do you want this to have and why?
- What makes your band/project special, what should we bring out in the song(s) that emphasizes your unique character?
- Which artists/bands do you look up to and why?
- (Skip this if you are an experienced, professional band or label) Do you have a tour schedule, marketing budget and plan to promote the record properly, so that people will actually hear what we’re creating together? The money your spending for my audio services should be an investment, not just an expense. So I highly encourage you to come up with a strategy to get a return on that investment. Whatever that might be for you. That return doesn’t need to be money. Just make sure you’re always keeping in mind who you want to reach, what you’re trying to achieve, what impact you’re trying to make and how much that is worth to you.
Technical info for mixing requests:
- Did you record real drums or did you use MIDI drums?
- Do you have DI tracks for the guitars or did you mic up the amps? Or both?
- Did you record it yourself, or with an external engineer? Is there still the possibility to make changes if it would help the production?
- Are all the tracks completely edited? Meaning cleanup, timing and pitch correction have been done where necessary? Or do you still need editing?
- Can you send me a quick rough mix, please? No need to process it in any way. Just the edited, raw tracks summed together. That would be awesome!
- Are the tracks ready? If not, when will they be ready?
- When do you want to start the project?
- Any deadlines?
If possible, please include some demo or send me a link to your music. Sound quality of the demo is not important for this purpose!
Thanks for taking the time to read and answer this! I’ll get back to you with your quote as soon as I have the info!
Please enter your project info below, so that we can send you a detailed, customized proposal. Let’s do this!