Hi! Thanks for asking about our services!
I’d love to hear your songs and craft an exciting mix and/or master for you!
I will send you a personalized, detailed proposal with all the info about availability, price, process, detailed timescale and everything else you need to know. But in order to do so, I’d love to have some more details because every artist and every project is so different. There are always multiple options and I want to send out a really personalized quote that takes into account what you really need and want.
I want to know exactly what would help you reach your goals. I want to make sure I have a clear picture of what exactly you are planning to do, what your tracks sound like and how I can help you best.
So, please ask yourself these questions and then fill out the form below with as much info and detail as you can. I know it looks like a lot, but I want to ensure I can give you exactly what you’re looking for. And I’m sure you’re dedicated enough to go through the questions and answer them:
Goals, vision and budget:
- What are your goals for that record, what are you trying to achieve with it?
- Who is your audience? Do you care about what they would love to hear from you, or is it just for yourself?
- On which medium will it be released?
- Are you signed to a record label, or a you looking to get signed to a label? Which one(s)?
- What does your vision look like sonically? Which kind of vibe and impact do you want this to have and why?
- What makes your band/project special, what should we bring out in the song(s) that emphasizes your unique character?
- Which artists/bands do you look up to and why?
- What is your budget for mixing and mastering (or the whole production)? Please be realistic and as accurate as possible, here. You won’t get a better deal if you give me a lower budget. 😉 But I absolutely need to find out what package I need to offer you to help you reach your goals. There’s quite a lot of different options to match different types of expectations and situations. If I offer you the wrong thing or come up with a detailed plan that’s just not a great fit, it’s a waste of time for both of us.
- Do you have a marketing budget, tour schedule and plan to promote the record properly, so that people will actually hear what we’re creating together? The money your spending for my audio services should be an investment, not just an expense. So I highly encourage you to come up with a strategy to get a return on that investment. Whatever that might be for you. It doesn’t need to be money. Just make sure you’re always keeping in mind who you want to reach, what you’re trying to achieve, what impact you’re trying to make and how much that is worth to you.
Technical info for mixing requests:
- Did you record real drums or did you use MIDI drums?
- Do you have DI tracks for the guitars or did you mic up the amps? Or both?
- Did you record it yourself, or with an external engineer? Is there still the possibility to make changes if it would help the production?
- Are all the tracks completely edited? Meaning cleanup, timing and pitch correction have been done where necessary? Or do you still need editing?
- Can you send me a quick rough mix, please? No need to process it in any way. Just the edited, raw tracks summed together. That would be awesome!
- Are the tracks ready? If not, when will they be ready?
- When do you want to start the project?
- Any deadlines?
- I’m booked up pretty far in advance, with some flexibility for rush projects. But please know these are always more expensive.
Please note that the price depends on timeline, number of songs, services needed, goals, budget and the quality of your song(s) and performance (if possible, please include some demo or send me a link to your music. Sound quality of the demo is not important for this purpose!)
Thanks for taking the time to read and answer this! I’ll get back to you with your quote as soon as I have the info!
Please enter your project info below, so that we can send you a detailed, customized proposal. Let’s do this!